Greetings, my lovelies!
*parades of pigs dressed as pugs*
This has been a project at least six months in the making. Thinking. Pondering. Planning. Maybe some frustrated exclaiming. But now, here, it’s become reality.
Allow myself to explain myself!
So. Let me sum up.
- Every week you’ll get a prompt (based off of the Radiance Sutras)
- Every other Thursday, you’ll get a time lapse video
- Supporters on Patreon will get weekly content (full art lessons from the free time lapse videos plus two additional time lapses on the opposite weeks)
- I will be back to giving away one 4 x 6 painting a day on my page
- The Facebook group is available for sharing, discussing, plotting, and planning.
- Someone will get a puppy!!*
*there are actually no puppies
“The way of experience begins with a breath”
The simplest way to build appreciation in your day to day life is to simply sit and notice the breath, notice and appreciate the way your chest rises and falls. Feel your lungs expand, the oxygen making its way through every fiber of your being. Exhale and feel them empty, knowing you are ridding yourself of toxins, each and every time. Your body repeats this cycle on average of 22,000 times per day – it’s pretty amazing when you think about it.
Exhale and send your unconditional love out into the universe as an offering, and you become one with all of creation.
Inhale and receive the love in return. Let it permeate every molecule of your being. As you receive it, know that you are an individual soul worthy of care, worthy of love.
Ways to work with this week’s prompt:
- Journal about breath/breathing/inhaling/exhaling
- Use the guided meditation (or a longer meditation, or just sit and breathe until you start seeing pink elephants) and journal your experiences
- Explore the concepts of universality/individuality
- Use any of these quotes (or any quote about love/breath):
* “the way of experience begins with a breath”
* “When you own your breath, nobody can steal your peace”
* “A healthy mind has an easy breath”
* “There is one way of breathing that is shameful and constricted. Then, there’s another way: a breath of love that takes you all the way to infinity. ~Rumi”
- Just breathe. <3
Here’s this week’s video!
Okay! Thanks for making it to the end of this bananas crazy long post!! Come on over to the Facebook group if you like – I’ll check it on a regular basis! You can also post questions or comments (or pictures of pigs dressed as pugs) down below.